Wednesday 10 November 2010

Things will never be the same again!


I was inspired by Mel C's song 'Things will never be the same' 
based on the BBC SHERLOCK

............................................

As I held Watson in my arms I knew things would never be the same again. I continued to whisper into his ear, expressing exactly how I really felt.

“I can call upon you whenever things go wrong,
you are always there and you are my shoulder to cry on.”

He held me even closer; I could feel his heart beat with mine.

“I cannot believe it took me quite so long to take the forbidden step...”

His lips stopped me from continuing, his moustache slightly tickled, which sent a shiver of pleasure through my body.  

“Is this something that I might regret?”
 
He kissed me again even harder, then while he kissed tenderly all over my cheeks, lips and neck he whispered sweetly.

“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.” 

‘You are the one’ I mumbled.

“A lonely heart that cannot be tamed.”

‘Come on, come on’ I wanted more.

“I am hoping that you feel the same because this is something that I will not forget.”

He kissed and kissed, I was finding it hard to concentrate and with every kiss I could feel my body come alive.

“Watson I thought that we would just be friends, but now things will never be the same again.”

My breath was quickening, my head was spinning and with even more passion he kissed and kissed.

“Oh Watson it is just the beginning and not the end, oh how things will never be the same again.”

He came to my lips once more, then slowly we parted, He looked into my eyes.

“Holmes it is not a secret anymore, now we've opened up the door, starting tonight and from now on you are right we will never, never be the same again.”

I gazed at him as these words flowed so fabulously from his lips and I agreed.
 
“Never be the same again.”

Watson led me to the settee and asked me to sit with him. I gladly accepted and I took his hands in mine.

“Watson now I know that we were close before, but I am very glad I realised I need you so much more and I don't care what anyone might say. It is about you and me and we'll never be the same again.”

Again he placed his lips to mine, I slightly pulled away and could feel colour rush to my cheeks. Watson held my hands slightly tighter and spoke like a poet pouring out his life’s work.

“Night and day, like black beach sand to red clay. The US to UK, NYC to LA and from sidewalks to highways you see it will never be the same again. What I am saying is my frame of mind never changed until you came and rearranged.”

His eyes bored into mine, I had never seen him so passionate before.

“And sometimes it seems completely forbidden, to discover those feelings that we kept so well hidden. Where there is no competition and you render my condition. Though improbable it is not impossible, for a love that could be unstoppable.”

I was so captivated with his words I could not speak.

“There is a fine line between fate and destiny. Do you believe in the things that were just meant to be?”

Affectionately I nodded.

“When you tell me the stories of your quest for me, picturesque is the picture you paint effortlessly.”

 With that I once again pulled him in my arms, I began to kiss him as he had me.

“And as our energies mix and begin to multiply, everyday situations, they will start to simplify. So things will never be the same between you and I, we will intertwine our life forces and now we are unified.”

His breath grew short, as I pleased him with my kisses.

“Watson.”

I continued while I placed more kisses to his neck.


“I thought that we would just be friends, oh how things will never be the same again. It is just the beginning it is not the end, oh how things will never be the same again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment