Wednesday 10 November 2010

When I'm Alone!


A Sherlock Mona log
inspired by Lissie from her song 'When I'm Alone'

I turned my back and he was gone in a flash, like he always was.
He always goes off somewhere else and when the phone rang, I thought it was him. I sprung like a kid who's just got out of school, but it's almost always never him.
Never him.

Oh how I scream like a child, my insides going wild when I am alone with him. He makes me feel, he makes me feel.
When I'm alone with him, he is the one, he is the one.

And when I reach out and I only grab air, it kills me to think that he never did care. It is hopeless he always run off somewhere else.
AH! I'm throwing a tantrum. Why are you such a phantom?

It reminds me of home when he is around me and the next time he leaves, I won’t let him go without me.
No oh no
Oh Watson when I'm alone with you, you make me feel, you make me feel! When I'm alone with you, you are the one, you are the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment